Thursday, May 31, 2007

dedicated to my college friends...

four years of college...
seemed like an eternity when we started out,
they ended in a flash
with a blink of an eye the moments passed

just a few days ago i had moved into a new city
from a remote village you couldn't point on a map
to the capital of the country
it was a huge leap but i made the gap

instead of being overwhelmed
i've made it my home.
i've found friendship
i've found love
i've found memories to fill an album

the memories are so fresh today
they will fade away with time
what will remain
is the euphoria they leave behind

i don't know where i'll go from here
what i have to do in life
i don't know if it'll be a breeze
or if i'll have to strive

i know just that the time i spent
and the moments i lived through
were meant for me as much as you

i loved, i lost, i cried and i fought
its was all worthwhile...
it was everything i sought

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its quite ironical u kno..this feelin..
wen i look bak at thz 4 yrs i always found myself criticizing colej n ppl..but now its like n ultimate place 2b n unbeatable company!
oh man!
but chal..as others r tellin me "cant help it, hav2 move on"..lets move on together..
zada senti ho gaya kya?
chal on a not so serious note..mast poem bhidu, and tere ko pata hai na apun tera fan hai.. ab apun idhar comment daalega..nd agar comment post se zada lamba hua to mind ni karne ka. understand karne ka k apun thoda zada bolta hai na..and waise abi to bach gayi coz typin k maamle mein m a lil lazy..
chal yaar zada bada comment ho gaya..
adios!
:)

Anonymous said...

you know .. for me it was a total reversed experience .. 4 years at college .. as what you had.

I am glad to be out of it .. it was a Village least known to me .. till the day I moved there .. he he .. enuf bout me ..

Amazing Post! ..